Novice questions

n_hays at fennel.cc.uwa.oz.au n_hays at fennel.cc.uwa.oz.au
Thu Nov 15 14:39:44 AEST 1990

Pardon me if this is a stupid question. I know nothing about Unix and less
about AUX.
I know that it is possible to run a Mac session as a process under AUX.
I was wondering if it is possible to run more than one Mac session
simultaneously. The idea being that, since the Mac OS lacks protected
memory I could run those things that HAVE to stay alive under one session
and those things that I KNOW are going to bomb under another.
Also, is it possible to log in on a PC (IBM variety) and run a Mac session?

Thanks in advance for any help

Neale