Help configuring sendmail under A/UX 2.0

seth at aic.dpl.scg.hac.com seth at aic.dpl.scg.hac.com
Thu Oct 11 05:16:37 AEST 1990

I've only used sendmail under BSD systems.  I basically need
to set up my sendmail.cf file to forward all messages to
a mail server that will do the actual host name lookup and
sending of the messages.  Could someone please send me an
example sendmail.cf file to do this or point me in the
right direction?  I have no uucp connections, etc.  There
are a handful of local hosts that should be directly connected
to when sending mail and everything else should go to the relay
host.

Thanks,
Seth Goldman
seth at aic.hrl.hac.com