A/UX documentation

James T. Talley talley at hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu
Sat Oct 27 00:08:08 AEST 1990

I'm looking for a little information on A/UX documentation. We're
about to purchase an A/UX system.  I wanted to know what sort of
documentation is included when you buy a A/UX Mac IIci bundle.

My guess is that not much is included since the price list has the
manual sets listed separately.  If that's so, I'm going to get the
system administration set.  We won't be doing any software development
as such and the "users" won't know they're using unix, so I'm going to
skip the programmer and user manual sets.  I'm mostly intereested in
the differences between A/UX and other Unixes (i.e. the Mac specific
stuff).  Will I be missing anything important if I only get the SA
manual set?

Thanks,

James Talley