Need Help on A/UX 2.0 partitioning

Alexis Rosen alexis at panix.uucp
Sat Oct 27 16:26:12 AEST 1990

SilverLining _does_ currently support A/UX, although there are minor
glitches. (I don't remember the details- sorry...)

The only formatter I've used which does everything right is the MicroNet.
Unfortunately, they only sell it with their drives.

You could do the whole thing with dp but I don't recommend it. It's incredibly
messy. SilverLining is probably worth it for you.

BTW, I expect that Apple is going to make all this much easier with 2.0.1,
though that's not much good to you now...

---
Alexis Rosen
Owner/Sysadmin, PANIX Public Access Unix
{cmcl2,apple}!panix!alexis