HyperFTP and A/UX

E. Neely Atkinson neely at mdaali.cancer.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 4 04:09:08 AEST 1990

I am new to A/UX and would appreciate some help. I brought 2.0 up on my
Mac II last week and am very happy. However, some of my communications
programs no longer work. I can telnet and ftp successfully from a command
shell. Netnews reader works. NCSA Telnet works if I telnet to a machine on
the
local network, but not if I try to go through our gateway. If I try to
HyperFTP
to a machine on the local network, I can log in, but then everything
hangs. If
I HyperFTP to a machine off the local network, the host machine immediately
throws me off. This happens in both 24 and 32 bit mode. If someone will
contact me directly about this, I can provide more info - hardware,
versions,
etc.  If the answer is interesting, I will post to the list. Thanks for
any help.

E. Neely Atkinson
neely at mdaali.cancer.utexas.edu
an123651 at uthvm1.bitnet