New CommandShell in aux.support.apple.com

Antonio Ordonez antonio at Apple.COM
Sat Oct 6 08:54:27 AEST 1990

There is a new version of the CommandShell and the CommandShell24
programs in aux.support.apple.com.

The reason for this is that application mode was added to the
CommandShell windows. In other words, if the window receives the
escape sequence for ks which is

ks=\E[?1h\E=

The numeric pad will send escape sequences instead of numbers.
The sequence for ke which ends application mode is

ke=\E[?1l\E>

The file is in the directory

aux.patches/supported/2.0/CommandShell

Please read the README file since I don't want my mailbox full of
"How do I install this" messages :-)

Antonio

#include <disclaimer.h> 	/*  I'll think of a better one later  */
Antonio Ordonez				 	      amdahl \
Technical Communications/Direct Response Center	  pyramid!sun - apple!antonio
Apple Computer, Inc. (408) 996-1010		      decwrl /