DC600 150Meg Tape drivers

Patrick Hayes Patrick.Hayes at cediag.bull.fr
Tue Oct 23 04:52:36 AEST 1990

Hi All,
	I posted a request for the Email adress of Tony Cooper about a week
ago. I have vague memories of Tony announcing the availability of drivers for
beta-test which let one use a generic DC600 150 mb tape under A/UX, and others
have mentioned their use of said drivers. I have now come into possesion of
one, and need to use it on my home Mac II-A/UX 2.0, but I can't place the file
where I archived his adresse. If anyone knows of a method of contacting Tony,
would you kindly drop me a line?
	In the case that Tony has dropped completely out of sight, Does anyone
know another way? Are any of the DC600 vendors selling their drivers
separately from the drives as La Cie has been doing with Silverlining?

Any and all info is welcome.

Pat
--

| Patrick Hayes                 |  EMail :  Patrick.Hayes at cediag.bull.fr  |