A/UX and the toolbox

Kent Sandvik ksand at Apple.COM
Sun Feb 10 08:47:28 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb9.093939.12415 at nada.kth.se> d88-jwa at dront.nada.kth.se (Jon W{tte) writes:
>Hmm... I thin it's too bad that the online manuals don't contain
>toolbox information as well - like an online copy of Inside Mac for A/UX :-)

>The screensaver shouldn't _post_ events, though, just listen in to them.
>Is there a way using AUXDispatch ?

Oh, sorry, you could also listen for events with AUXDispatch:

AUXDispatch(AUX_FIND_EVENT,p); where p is a pointer to a FindEvent
struct (mask and pointer to an Event Record).

>h+mac.h+:1> man 1 launch
>          launch -[it] filename [document...]
>          launch -p[it] filename document...
>
>h+mac.h+:2> launch -t Storm
>launch: illegal option -- t

Yep, this seems to be a bug, found it also in 2.0.1. Will report it, thx.

Regards,
Kent Sandvik
--
Kent Sandvik, Apple Computer Inc, Developer Technical Support
NET:ksand at apple.com, AppleLink: KSAND  DISCLAIMER: Private mumbo-jumbo