A/UX concerns

Steve Green steveg at ni.umd.edu
Thu Feb 21 14:15:29 AEST 1991

In article <12183 at goofy.Apple.COM> abm at alan.aux.apple.com (Alan Mimms) writes:
>[deleted]
>I'm not trying to be combative -- I (we) would like to know what's wrong
>so we can fix it or help you to use it in a way that shows off A/UX's best
>qualities...
>[deleted]

I have heard that before.

Before this turns into a flame-a-thon, I will say that I love A/UX and I
defend it often but this area is a sore point to me.

Last time I heard the "tell us what is wrong" song, I did and I still cant
use NFS reliably. (9 months ago I reported the problem in 2.0b9)  Maybe its
just me but I feel that a faulty NFS implementation is a MAJOR problem.
(Hey Bob, remember me?)  aux.support.apple.com:aux.patches/  USE IT!

Silica gel -- No not eat.				steveg at ni.umd.edu