What's missing from A/UX 2.0 (was Scanner support under A/UX?)

Bruce Barnett barnett at grymoire.crd.ge.com
Tue Feb 5 01:29:40 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb1.032839.5613 at muondev.uucp> gosciak at muondev.uucp (Doug Gosciak) writes:

>   Lack of full SCSI Manager support in A/UX 2.0 has got to be my number one beef with it!

My biggest beef is the inability to get any Macro program
working, like Macro Maker (An Apple product), Tempo, or Quick Keys.

I worked hard to get the same key bindings to work everywhere, but
when I use White Knight under A/UX to connect to a remote system, I
can't get The Meta- keys to work right. (e.g. <Meta-Space> instead of
<Escape> <Space>)

--
Bruce G. Barnett	barnett at crd.ge.com	uunet!crdgw1!barnett