A/UX cc -- a ghost from the past

Kent Sandvik ksand at Apple.COM
Sat Feb 16 11:44:00 AEST 1991

In article <18836.27bbd7bc at windy.dsir.govt.nz> sramtrc at albert.dsir.govt.nz writes:

>There is a program that does this. It comes as part of some other package.
>Trouble is, I forget which one. I found it within the past six months
>and my most likely guess is with ghostscript (GNU software). Sorry it's
>not much help to you but at least you know now that you don't have to
>write something yourself. If you don't get an answer from someone else
>I can dig into my brain or archives to find it.

Tony, do you talk about protoize/unprotoize? I'm not sure where to
get that one, but it's a function prototype adder/stripper. It
requires gcc, so if you want to strip function prototypes with
protoize using gnu, you're on the wrong track :-).

Kent

--
Kent Sandvik, Apple Computer Inc, Developer Technical Support
NET:ksand at apple.com, AppleLink: KSAND  DISCLAIMER: Private mumbo-jumbo