MacsBug

Vicki Brown vlb at magic.apple.com
Tue Feb 5 07:59:02 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb1.235414.16729 at gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca> arpp at gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca (arpp) writes:
>In article <1991Feb1.061204.320 at fog.ann-arbor.mi.us> brian at fog.ann-arbor.mi.us (Brian S. Schang) writes:
>> If a program hangs, what can I do short of hitting reset?
>
>... If you have MacsBug installed you can hit Control-Command-I to get into
> MacsBug. From there you can manipulate the MacO/S processes and/or kill
> the offending process "es" or log out "rb".

If you don't have MacsBug installed, get a copy.  It can be extremely useful.
Contact the Apple Programmers & Developer's Association (APDA).  It only
costs $20/yr to join, you can buy other neat stuff, etc.  APDA can be reached
(within the US) at 1-800-282-2732.
   Vicki Brown   A/UX Development Group		Apple Computer, Inc.
   Internet: vlb at apple.com			MS 50UX, 10300 Bubb Rd.
   UUCP: {sun,amdahl,decwrl}!apple!vlb		Cupertino, CA  95014 USA
              Ooit'n Normaal Mens Ontmoet?  En..., Beviel't?
        (Have you ever met a normal person?  So..., did you like it?)