Problems with Appletalk/LaserWriter/A/UX

David Weller wellerd at ajpo.sei.cmu.edu
Sat Feb 16 03:39:17 AEST 1991

OK, time for another episode of "Idiot's Korner" (Dig the UNIX pun?):

when I run at_cho_prn, my selection choices are the empty set.  The
problem is that there are 2 LaserWriter IInt's out there.  All my other
systems (total:7) recognize the printers.  It USED to work on my
machine.  Gentle coercion and polite consultation with supplied
Apple documentation have been attempted.  Either I am missing
something (likely) or my system doesn't like me (just as likely).

Oh, did I forget to mention that lpr works just fine? :-)

All replies to E-mail, s'il vous plait.

Dave Weller,             | The "C" Programming Language:  All the
Computer Sciences Corp.  | power of assembly language with all the