A/UX and uucp/cu help needed.

Jim Sadler jsadler at misty.boeing.com
Sun Feb 10 08:59:35 AEST 1991

I tried to set up uucp and cu to day.  No luck

I get a  Connect failed: Requested device/system name not known.
or a message about request speed not available or some such message.

I've look in the manuals but all they show is how to use it.  Not how to
set it up.  Gee apple maybe you should read some of the other vendors
documents.

Anyway the L-devices and L.sys are below.  Could someone point out the
errors of my ways. or tell me which book to look in.

L.sys
machine Any DIR 2400 modem "" ATZ\r\c OK ATDTphone#\r\c CONNECT \d ogin:--ogin: name word: password

L-devices
DIR	modem	modem	2400

The L.sys has been sanitized.
Thanks

jim sadler
206-234-9009	email	uunet!bcstec!jsadler | jsadler at misty.boeing.com

This service is brought to you by the computing mafia of Boeing (BCS).
Oh ya
None of the above is an opinion of The Boeing Co.