ethertalk versions

rudd at calvin.Stanford.EDU rudd at calvin.Stanford.EDU
Wed Feb 27 08:37:03 AEST 1991

It appears that the ethertalk supplied with a/ux is version 2.0 (from
circumstantial evidence).  Unfortunately, as the campus system is still
under 1.2 there is no way to find the local services...

I haven't been able to find the appropriate reference to solve this problem
(and I doubt that the campus will be updating in the near future).

Soooo..., if anyone knows how to solve this little problem I would
greatly appreciate it...

Thanks,
  -- Kevin