A/UX and the toolbox

Jon W{tte d88-jwa at dront.nada.kth.se
Sat Feb 9 07:33:39 AEST 1991

Hi gurus !

Let's say we don't want to tail-patch GetNextEvent nor any of its
equivalents. Still we want to have a screen saver that wakes up
on keyDowns. PostEvent isn't called for keyDOwns under A/UX, it
seems. So how do you do ?

Does anyone know ? Kent ?

Also, the man page for /mac/bin/launch(1) and the program itself
are not very consistent.

This is under A/UX 2.0 from CD.

						Cheers, Jon

"The IM-IV file manager chapter documents zillions of calls, all of which
seem to do almost the same thing and none of which seem to do what I want
them to do."  --  Juri Munkki in comp.sys.mac.programmer