3-button mice

Paul Sander paul at athertn.Atherton.COM
Thu Feb 14 12:15:56 AEST 1991

I recently installed X-Windows on my A/UX system, and am quickly tiring of
the left- and right-arrow workarounds for the traditional mouse buttons.

I know about the Gravis SuperMouse[tm] from Advanced Gravis, and I'd like
to hear if people out there are using it and how they like it.  I'd also
like to hear if there are any other 3-button mice out there and people's
impressions of them.  Pricing information and manufacturer addresses and
phone numbers would be appreciated as well.

Many thanks in advance.
--
Paul Sander        (408) 734-9822  | "Passwords are like underwear," she said,
paul at Atherton.COM                  | "Both should be changed often."