Interchangeability Fx/Cx

G. Marzot gmarzot at mbunix.mitre.org
Fri Jan 18 03:08:02 AEST 1991

In article <62149 at bbn.BBN.COM> seibel at bbn.com (Fred Seibel) writes:
> Is it possible to take the disk and system configured for a MacIIcx, and
plug
> it into a MacIIfx and expect it to work without any reconfiguration?

I would bet yes. I upgraded my II to a IIfx with no difficulties with the
hard drive. Just plug
and play. If it is an external drive you may have to look into some
termination issues.
The IIfx comes with a speacial SCSI terminator - see manual I'm not sure
on the details.
GL
  GSM

Responsibility for the views expressed here
belongs only to myself and not to any organization.