A/UX and LaserWriter driver v. 6.0

Kurt Rindle rindle at informatik.uni-ulm.de
Wed Jan 30 00:43:35 AEST 1991

Does anybody now, how I can use another LW driver with A/UX 2.0 than the
one delivered with it. (i.e. v. 5.2 or so)
It's because we have an AT network and every MacOS Macintosh uses the newer
LW driver. This forces to reinitialize the printer over and over again.
I tried it by creating a Personal Systemfolder and changing the link to a
new LW 6.0 driver from the German SSW 6.05. But it didn't work. I also tried
to use another LaserPrep.
Does anybody have experienes with that subject?

Help!!

--
Kurt Rindle