Printing and AU/X?

Bruce Barnett barnett at grymoire.crd.ge.com
Wed Jan 30 01:29:58 AEST 1991

In article <967 at borg.cs.unc.edu> mccabe at hatteras.cs.unc.edu (Daniel McCabe) writes:

   I presume that all of Apple's printers are supported (??? including the
   LaserWriter SC ???), as well as third-party PostScript printers.  How about
   third party QuickDraw laserprinters?

I believe all of the MacOS applications should work.

The story is different for A/UX utilities.

The Apple LaserWriter SC is not supported.  The ImageWriter LQ is
barely supported.  There is no troff support for the LQ (but A/UX
2.0.1 fixes that.)

The nroff filter for the LQ is awful. I have written my own that
prints much faster. It still needs some work.... I might post it when
I am done.
--
Bruce G. Barnett	barnett at crd.ge.com	uunet!crdgw1!barnett