f77 going crazy

theodore d taylor tdtyl at hubcap.clemson.edu
Thu Jan 3 04:03:03 AEST 1991

I'm having trouble with f77.  The program has been compiled successfully on a
VAX and Sun Workstation and should be bugfree.
	When I try the same thing on AUX, I either get mysterious messages or
the desktop gets rewritten.  I've also had to reboot the entire system (the
Mac OS) from floppies.  I've rewritten Pram at the suggestion of someone from
Apple.
	The TextEditor is now acting crazy.  When I use the scroll bar, the
screen freezes.  Nothing seems to unfreeze it, either.  Any suggestions?
		T. D. Taylor
		Dept. of Ceramic Engineering
		Clemson University
		Clemson, SC 29634-0907