MacX Upgrade Costs 1.0.1 -> 1.0

Jay Warrior jay at rosevax.rosemount.com
Fri Jan 18 04:33:55 AEST 1991

Does anyone have official information about what it is going to cost to upgrade
to the new release of MacX ? I'm a bit concerned, my dealer told me that Apple
says "there is no upgrade path" - he said he had been told that it was 200+
dollars to get 1.1. Needless to say both he and I are miffed, particularily
since 1.0.1 retails at around 295$.
I called the apple 800 number (800-776-2333) and the person at the other end
told me that "there appears to be no upgrade path at this time".. she was
checking on apple-link at that moment.
--jay