210M Quantum Internal for ci from APS/HDI/MacTel/FWB/others.

Darrell Schiebel schiebel at cs.wvu.wvnet.edu
Mon Jan 7 08:45:23 AEST 1991

I am planning on purchasing an internal hard drive around 200Meg.  I've
been led to believe, through advertisements, that a Quantum 210Meg internal
hard drive will fit into a IIci ... is this true?

Many companies advertise a 210Meg Quantum,
	MacTel				Alliance Peripheral Systems
	Hard Drives International	Third Wave Computing
	ClubMac				FWB Inc.
I'm somewhat hesitant about ordering from mail order companies for fear
of losing large sums of money.  Has anyone had any experience with these
companies, or "medium large" disk drives from these or other companies?

Also, I need the drive/partitioning sw/controller to be compatible with
A/UX 2.0.

					Any help would be greatly appreciated.

					Thanks,
					Darrell Schiebel