Ethernet Crashes AUX

Tom Adams - 235-7459 adams at swbatl.sbc.com
Sat Jan 5 10:58:08 AEST 1991

I have a Mac IIfx, with AUX 2.0.  All seems well, *until* I
connect to the Ethernet with AUX running.  The Ethernet card
(A Kinetics Etherport ) works fine with Mac OS, but as soon
as AUX launches I get the message:

panic: viaclrius called from non-interrupt
double panic: viaclrius called from non-interrupt

and the system is dead, dead, dead.  If I boot AUX and then
connect the Ethernet I get the same message, a weird screen pattern
and again, a dead system.  Anybody have any ideas?
uunet!swbatl!adams or adams at swbatl.sbc.com
Tom Adams: 314-235-7459: Southwestern Bell Telephone Advanced Technology Lab
BOOKS WANTED: pre-1930 radio, electrical & scientific topics