60mb CMS not recognized by A/UX

David C. Troup dtroup at carroll1.cc.edu
Fri Jan 4 08:35:15 AEST 1991

	Ive got a CMS 60mb drive on my Mac IIci, and it works fine until
	I power up A/UX (A/UX is on the 80mb internal), then the drive
	icon for the CMS is gone and the system will not recognize the
	drive until A/UX is powered down. I need this fixed ASAP, any
	suggestions?

	(I also would like to set-up a SLIP to our 3B2-700, but it doesnt
	have SLIP software, anyone have any ideas where to get it? FTP?)

	I would like to thank all of those who helped me with my cu
	problems and RAM size, I did go with 8mb RAM. Thanks everyone!

--
David C. Troup is dtroup at carroll1.cc.edu|414.336.7467|414.433.3527|  Visual   |