Appletalk Terminals

Jon Hamilton hamilton at kickapoo.cs.iastate.edu
Sun Jan 6 11:52:39 AEST 1991

I have a simple question, and the answer may well be right in front of my face.
I am unable to find it, so here goes.  I recently got an Appletalk card for
my ImageWriter II, and reconfigured my kernel to allow AppleTalk (I had taken
it out and put a terminal on /dev/tty1).  My question is: can I use another mac
on Appletalk as a terminal?
Forgive me if this is obvious - I'm pretty unfamiliar with Appletalk.  Please
email replies and I'll summarize if there's interest.  Thanks.

--

%  Internet       : hamilton at kickapoo.cs.iastate.edu | Insert cute and/or %
%  America Online : JonHam                           | deeply meaningful  %