Sound

Jim Jagielski jim at jagubox.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Jan 15 02:42:11 AEST 1991

Just in case this didn't get out:

If one is plagued by your mac (under 2.0, 'natch) sometimes making a
"continuous beep" that is onlt solved be rebooting, I have a work around...

Change your sound to something other than the "simple beep" (I'm using the
stupid monkey :). It used to happen about once a week, since the change (a
coupla' months ago) I haven't had it happen at all!
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
                                 =:^)
           Jim Jagielski                    NASA/GSFC, Code 711.1
     jim at jagubox.gsfc.nasa.gov               Greenbelt, MD 20771

"Exploding is a perfectly normal medical phenomenon. In many fields of
 medicine nowadays, a dose of dynamite can do a world of good."