New version of finger available

Jim Jagielski jim at jagubox.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu May 9 21:34:09 AEST 1991

In article <52614 at apple.Apple.COM> antonio at Apple.COM (Antonio Ordonez) writes:
}As of today a new version of finger is available from the
}aux.support.apple.com (130.43.6.2) file server
}
}From the README file
}   /* stuff deleted */
}

Just wanted you to know that even though the README file says to move the file
finger to /usr/ucb, it shows how to do it by:

	mv finger /etc/finger
                 ------

This, of course, should be:

	mv finger /usr/ucb/finger

PS:  Isn't cp the prefered way, since it maintains the owner, group and
     mode of the previous version...?
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
                                 =:^)
           Jim Jagielski                    NASA/GSFC, Code 711.4
     jim at jagubox.gsfc.nasa.gov               Greenbelt, MD 20771

"If we increase the size of the penguin until it is the same height as a man
 and then compare the relative brain size, we know find that the penguin's
 brain is still smaller. But, and this is the point, it is larger than it WAS!"