lpr works but not lp or TextEditor print

theodore d taylor tdtyl at hubcap.clemson.edu
Fri May 24 20:13:49 AEST 1991

    I can not print from the TextEditor.  When I try to print
from the TextEditor, it only prints part of the file.  The lpr
command works fine, yet lp does not work.  I have no problem with
the printer when operating in the Mac OS.
    I have a Mac IIcx with 8 meg of RAM a 40 meg internal drive
formatted for Mac applications (not A/UX).  A/UX came installled
on an Apple 80 meg external Apple SCSI hard drive.  I am not
connected to any network and my Imagewriter II is connected
through the modem port to the computer by means of serial cable.
    Has anyone got any ideas?
                                T. D. Taylor
                                Department of Ceramic Department
                                Clemson University