System 7.0 and A/UX

David G. Paschich dpassage at soda.berkeley.edu
Thu May 16 20:59:35 AEST 1991

Will System 7 and A/UX coexist with eachother happily?  If not, why not, and
when?  I've got A/UX on order (my "dealer" is the UC Berkeley student sales
program, who apparently don't know the difference between a CD-ROM and the
Led Zeppelin boxed set), and want to know if it's worthwhile to install
System 7 on my Mac now or if I'll have to rip it all out when I finally get
my copy of A/UX.

Or here's a possible scenario:  System 7 on my internal drive with A/UX in a
Unix partition and System 6 in a MacOS partition on my external drive.
Will it work?  Will I be able to easily switch-boot among the three?  Or is
there a better solution?

------