New version of finger and wall available

Antonio Ordonez antonio at Apple.COM
Fri May 10 01:34:56 AEST 1991

In article <5271 at dftsrv.gsfc.nasa.gov> jim at jagubox.gsfc.nasa.gov (Jim Jagielski) writes:
>In article <52614 at apple.Apple.COM> antonio at Apple.COM (Antonio Ordonez) writes:
>}As of today a new version of finger is available from the
>}aux.support.apple.com (130.43.6.2) file server
>}

Ok, Ok, I had a typo (again) :-)
Thanks Jim for pointing that out.

The README file has been corrected.

Also I didn't mention where the new files for finger and wall were located
so here it goes

The files are in the aux.support.apple.com (130.43.6.2) file server

They are in the directories

aux.patches/supported/2.0/wall
aux.patches/supported/2.0/finger

Antonio

PS: The reason I used mv is so that there weren't 2 copies of the same file
    in the system.

#include <disclaimer.h> 	/*  I'll think of a better one later  */
Antonio Ordonez				 	      amdahl \
Technical Communications/Direct Response Center	  pyramid!sun - apple!antonio
Apple Computer, Inc. (408) 996-1010		      decwrl /