Somewhat brief overview of A/UX wanted

Michael L Dupuis mld at unhd.unh.edu
Sat May 11 07:47:18 AEST 1991

I have recently been thinking of getting A/UX for my Mac at work.  I have
a ci with 8M of memory and may soon have a 50MHZ cache card.

My questions are:

	How much disk space will A/UX take up?
	Is my setup sufficient? (I would assume it is)
	How compatible is it with, say DEC ULTRIX (latest version)?
	How compatible are X windows applications with those of said ULTRIX?

I really need to be able to go back and forth between the two systems
"fairly" easily.

Thanks,

Mike

/* Michael L. Dupuis                                                      */
/* University of New Hampster                                             */
/* I have no preference, so long as it gets the job done.                 */