CD-ROM and AUX 2.0.1

Jan-Erik M}ngs kire at byse.nada.kth.se
Fri May 31 20:15:08 AEST 1991

In article <30169 at hydra.gatech.EDU> bill at wajmac.gatech.edu (Bill A. Joye) writes:
   Has anyone had any success in mounting a CD-ROM volume in Finder under
   AUX 2.0.1.? The installation notes clearly state that the Apple CD-ROM
   is now supported and gives directions, however, we have yet to succeed.

   Any help/comments will be greatly appreciated.

I found it confusing that one had to install the CD-ROM software
into the system folder used when launching A/UX (A/UX Startup),
_not_ into /mac/sys/System Folder. Somehow parts of the old
system hangs around while running A/UX.

	kire at nada.kth.se