SF package fails under A/UX 2.0.1

Tony Cooper tony at tui.marcam.dsir.govt.nz
Mon May 6 20:41:16 AEST 1991

Thanks to those people who responded to my programming problem with
SFGetFile. Suggestions such as calling InitAllPacks and allocating 256
characters for the prompt string did not work.

The problem is still unresolved. I suspect that the problem lies with
a bug in something in A/UX. But at this stage I do not have the time
to persue it any further. I have posted the code in another news
posting to this newsgroup where the bug isn't really important. It's
only a demo program anyway.

Tony Cooper