Unable to start A/UX 2.0.1 from System 7

Pete Schmitt pete at othello.dartmouth.edu
Fri May 31 10:50:26 AEST 1991

I always get the message that A/UX can't start because the
memory it needs is being used.

Do I need a new A/UX Startup program for system 7?

BTW: When I boot from my other disk with 6.0.7 on it boots
just fine.

--
     Peter Schmitt                                          UNIX Consultant
Kiewit Computation Center                                Computing  Services