Maccp - copy to/from hfs

Jon W{tte d88-jwa at byse.nada.kth.se
Mon May 6 16:32:55 AEST 1991

Hi,

I took half an hour and wrote it. maccp allows you to copy
data or resource files to/from HFS partitions, or inbetween.
It's a little crude, but works quite well. There's even a
commando dialog for it :-)

(The point about it: it works from CommandShell and scripts,
which the finder doesn't handle... yet :-)

It requires the presence of the Mac environment, of course.

I sent it to comp.binaries.mac, but there's a significant
backlog there. I also sent it to macgifts at rascal.ics.utexas.edu,
so you might be able to ftp it from there soon.

Cheers, (And look forward to macls - though probably after WWDC)

--
						Jon W{tte
						h+ at nada.kth.se
						- Power !