CRAY PROGRAMMING

Timothy Cullip cullip at pooh.cs.unc.edu
Fri Sep 21 23:04:44 AEST 1990

Now that I've started to program on a Cray Y-MP, I've wondered
whether or not there is a newsgroup dedicated to cray programming
questions.  I did a simple search of newsgroups with the subword
of cray in them, and this is the only one I found.  I don't really
want a newsgroup that is oriented to unix questions on the cray,
but rather generally programming questions concerning optimizations
and such.  Anyone out there know of an appropriate newsgroup for
such information?

   Tim Cullip