Info on multiport boards?

K.J.Jamieson tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP
Fri Aug 18 14:00:06 AEST 1989

>Now I could use some info on ports.  I'm looking for ~8-port serial
>boards that are fast.

I run a board called the "MaxPeed 8" port. It will handle 8 simultaneous
19.2 sessions with 12% processor loading (it is an intelligent card) -
is reasonably priced as well.

Runs VPIX, supports bidirectional modems, and "transparent printing" wich
means IT provides drivers for those AUX ports you always see being
ignored on terminals.

Call me at work (201)-887-3456 for more info.

Ken Jamieson

(the is , in all fairness, one small bug but it seems to be much more
reliable than any other I/O I have tried !)

*   " Salad isn't food, salad is what food eats. " The Zen Monk ALF        *
*           "My thoughts claim no responsibility for my body"              *
* UUCP: tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP  uunet!mimsy!oddjob!clout!ddsw1!tronsbox!tron1 *
*        Sysop, the Penthouse ]I[ BBS                                      *
*                     (201)759-8450  (201)759-8568                         *