VIPX questions

Mark Interrante mfi at beach.cis.ufl.edu
Sat Aug 26 23:00:38 AEST 1989

I am considering buying xenix with vpix and I have a couple of questions:

How compatabile is vpix with PC programs?  My wife must run SAS and
she would like to run Windows and Word.  Will these run?

When running vpix does vpix take over the screen so that Word will get
the full screen?  If so how does one get back to unix?

Can multiple versions of vpix be run at the same time?

About how much slower is vpix that running the 386 with dos?

I will summarize.  Thanks.

Mark Interrante   		Software Engineering Research Center
mfi at beach.cis.ufl.edu		CIS Department, University of Florida 32611