Intel spec 32-bit slots

John R. Levine johnl at esegue.uucp
Sun Aug 20 12:24:59 AEST 1989

In article <405 at nosun.UUCP> neighorn at nosun.UUCP (Steven C. Neighorn - SE Sun/PDX) writes:
>In article <19096 at gatech.edu> ken at gatech.edu (Ken Seefried III) writes:
>>First, where does one find the specification for [the Intel 32-bit] bus?
>The "302" manual has ... information for the 302-style 32-bit bus.
>You can't take 301 memory cards and put them in the 302.

I have an Intel 302 box, and the manual says that the spec for the 32 bit
slots is Intel proprietary, see your Intel salesman and beg.  Thanks a lot.
I would be interested in hearing about reasonably priced sources for the
memory cards; I suspect that 8MB won't be enough once I load up NFS and
X windows.
--
John R. Levine, Segue Software, POB 349, Cambridge MA 02238, +1 617 492 3869
{ima|lotus}!esegue!johnl, johnl at ima.isc.com, Levine at YALE.something