xtrek on 386/ix

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.UUCP
Tue Aug 29 11:39:30 AEST 1989

I am having trouble running xtrek under X11R3 on 386/ix 2.0.2
I am running ISCs X11 with a sigma designs Laser View display on a monochrome
screen.

the problem is that the planets and other such stuff in the local window
are not moved correctly.  It appears that the screen is updated with the
new position of the planet and the old position is not erased correctly
creating a mess.

Any ideas?