VGA

K.J.Jamieson tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP
Wed Aug 16 13:00:06 AEST 1989

Who lonows of a good, compatible VGA card for ISC 2.0.2?

I need one that will do 800x600 in 256 colors, and is fully compatible.

Any Ideas???

*   " Salad isn't food, salad is what food eats. " The Zen Monk ALF        *

*           "My thoughts claim no responsibility for my body"              *
* UUCP: tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP  uunet!mimsy!oddjob!clout!ddsw1!tronsbox!tron1 *
*        Sysop, the Penthouse ]I[ BBS                       *
*                     (201)759-8450  (201)759-8568                         *