ISC ?

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.UUCP
Mon Dec 11 00:34:55 AEST 1989

>  Larry, I would be willing to talk you through the task. Give a call. I will for the sake of never meeting you, and not knowing your background help in any way that might prove helpful to you.

Thanks for the offer, but I only have a few little "leftovers" to work out -
like transports under the sendmail supplied with ISC 3.2 to handle mail
addressed to akcs.larry at nstar - and I still am having some strange problems
with the kernel needing to be relinked at powerdown - when it's been done on
on another shutdown. I am using the Hostess board for 8 ports and the normal com
port as the primary com port - which works (called unix.10 at boot time) but
after every powerdown my system wants to "re-link" the kernel then after
rebooting I loose control on all com ports.

larry at nstar