SL/IP

Michael Lodman jml at tw-rnd.SanDiego.NCR.COM
Sat Dec 9 09:48:09 AEST 1989

Does someone have SL/IP for ISC 2.02 that is serial port
device independent? In other words, the software can be used
on any serial port and as many serial ports as exist in the
system. I have a SL/IP for ISC which uses only tty01.