Which unix system to purchase?

Steve Murphy psm at cbnewse.ATT.COM
Tue Dec 5 03:55:22 AEST 1989

In article <YZSMYxy00WB305G1Jb at andrew.cmu.edu> mg32+ at andrew.cmu.edu (Michael Ginsberg) writes:
=> I am currently looking to purchase a unix operating system for my computer.

	Me too!

[stuff deleted]

=> I'd like to know things that I probably can't even think of.
=>
=> Please write to me (post if you want, but I'll probably not see it, so at least
=> send me a mail copy).  If I've left anything out of my hardware description,
=> please tell me.  If you need to know anything else, please tell me.
=>
=> Thanks alot for any time and help you can provide.

Could you summarize the reply's and either post or mail me a copy.

Thanx in advance.