German characters with Interactive Unix

Tony Przygienda tonyp at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Dec 12 08:37:04 AEST 1989

I'm working with Interactive for about 4 months & got some problems
(COMPAQ 386/25, 5 MB)

	1. I mapped all german 'umlauts' on my keyboard except the 'oe'.
	   This always cause the terminal emulation to simulate a ^I (tab).
	   This problem doesn't exist in VP/iX.

	2. When I try to map the terminal's keyboard with TTYMAP anything &
	   thereafter the VP/iX keyboard, all keyboards die ? What's the
	   reason ?

If any of this question you consider important, mail directly to this group,
else to my net-adress

					Thanx 			Tony