ISC update

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.UUCP
Wed Dec 20 22:23:11 AEST 1989

> Do you have email for Interactive Support?  I am totally deaf and I
> don't use voice phone.  One time ISC gave me email for support but it
> does not work at all.   I still have problem with stupid install.mail
> and sendmail.cf.

Contact support at isd001 which is technical support in Hollis.

> Interactive 386/ix version Yam is much better because this does fix
> Function keys problem.  You can download from Chuck Forberg's board and
> make new Yam through Xenix Yam.

I called Telegodzilla and downloaded the ISC version of PROYAM, unsqueezed
it then installed the SNP - and the result is a program that works sometimes -
but for general use I still use the Xenix release of ProYam under ISC.
--
Larry Snyder, Northern Star Communications, Notre Dame, IN
uucp: root at nstar -or- ...!iuvax!ndmath!nstar!root