Still Waiting for Inode fixes, ZZZZZZZZ

Gordon C. Galligher gorpong at telxon
Tue Dec 5 10:22:34 AEST 1989

I've been reading this newsgroup and I see people putting up messages like,
"Gee, I'm glad this newsgroup is here, I get all I need to know!"  Well, I
almost feel the same way.  About a month ago I posted a question about two
things, 1). Out of inodes on my news partition, 2). Serial Port problems
and the like.  Question number 2, (NOT my most pressing question) was answered
by a multitude of people, and I thank them all.  I'm growing OLD waiting for
ONE little PEEP about question number 1.  I asked that responses be e-mailed
to me to keep the bandwidth down in the group, since this thread has come and
gone before; but I received no responses.

So could someone PLEASE take a few moments of your time to send me e-mail
to either:  telxon!ping!gorpong at uunet.uu.net, or uunet!telxon!ping!gorpong
with the procedure to re-create the partition and increasing the inodes.
I know that I should have saved the articles but at the time I saw them, I
didn't have a 386 box and didn't think it was necessary.

Thank you VERY much.

		-- Gordon.

(To repeat:  386 running ISC 386/ix 2.0.2:
	NOTICE: Out of Inodes on primary AT disk 1 partition 3
)

Gordon C. Galligher  <|> ..!uunet!telxon!gorpong <|> telxon!gorpong at uunet.uu.net
Telxon Corporation   <|>
Akron, Ohio, 44313   <|> "I would advise yas ta keep dialin' Oxmyx" - Spock
(216) 867-3700 (3512)<|>	_A Piece of the Action_