Help Us Automate Our Office!

Perry Minyard perry at bluemtn.uucp
Mon Dec 18 03:18:31 AEST 1989

In article <24927 at cup.portal.com> swatt at cup.portal.com (Steven Edward Watt) writes:

>  I have heard that SBT has an accounting package that runs under Xenix using
>Foxbase...  But I have no idea of how well it works.  The only vendor I know
>of who sells SBT & Xenix (Unix as well? Dunno... haven't talked to him

We are currently running SCO Xenix 2.3.3 (GT) with SCO foxbase and SBT
accounting (General Ledger, AR/AP, Payroll, etc.)  The system works very
well and is easy to modify for custom needs.  I can vouch for it and offer
assistance to anyone needing it.

Perry Minyard
blue mountain software, Inc.  Atlanta Georgia