Still Waiting for Inode fixes, ZZZZZZZZ

Steve Nuchia steve at nuchat.UUCP
Wed Dec 6 04:25:21 AEST 1989

In article <[257bab4a:240.1]comp.unix.i386;1 at nstar.UUCP> akcs.larry at nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder) writes:
>Question number 1 - If you are running ISC I was told several months ago
>that you can't adjust the inode allocation under system V.  If you are

It is unlikely that I'm the only one to answer this, but it can't be
allowed to go unanswerd.  Utterly False.  Just tell mkfs how many
inodes you want, in its admittedly bogus syntax, and it makes that\
many inodes.
--
Steve Nuchia	      South Coast Computing Services      (713) 964-2462
"Man is still the best computer that we can put aboard a spacecraft --